2011年10月26日星期三

X布甬力……真让人无话啊!

Since when?
For sure, he's look good and I like the way he is.
I told him before I ain't going to get my friends into gay and he seems like trust me for what I had said.
Well, now...I don't think I can make it.

Since when I have been god damn crush on him?
Hell I know...
Keep calling him babe...He's not ignore or stop me to calling him in this way
and I'm like to do so

Days...I open my skype on time
Just try not to miss up when he is on
I will be fucking good mood after talk to him
and I will miss him much for those days I cant get him.

It's not suppose to be like this.
He should has a normal life just like others
I shouldn't get him into fire...

Laugh my own ass...for how long I didn't have a crush on a person?
Couples of months~~~LOL~~perhaps~
All right...the best I can do is just let it
As a friend, I like him much..as other way...hell...no way~
Keep going as normal~~~Fuck Crush on~

Where is my god damn Mr. Right...

没有评论:

发表评论